ground monitoring in a sentence
- RPI offers the centrifuge; other institutions have tidal-wave simulators, shake tables and in-ground monitoring.
- An on-ground monitoring and scientific research program was established with the help of the Exmouth.
- Syria objects to Israel keeping ground monitoring stations on the heights after it pulls out.
- A team of U . N . soldiers were on the ground monitoring movements around Lukavica.
- A team of U . N . soldiers was on the ground monitoring movements around Lukavica.
- It's difficult to find ground monitoring in a sentence.
- Nothing can beat the on the ground monitoring.
- Nothing can beat the on-the-ground monitoring.
- There will also be 2, 500 local and 20 internal polls monitors on the ground monitoring the elections.
- The agency already receives information from ground monitoring, but it is sometimes conflicting and not well coordinated, he said.
- AGATE Alliance members provided special airborne equipment and ground monitoring stations that enabled the ASTS program to operate safely and efficiently.
- The updates are created by a Kalman filter that uses inputs from the ground monitoring stations, space weather information, and various other inputs.
- The Mabat facility is responsible for the experiment and integration center, the ground monitoring, and the control stations and the remote satellites receiving stations.
- Being profounded with georeferenced orthophoto and DEM generation features, PhotoScan Pro extends its applications to mapping and ground monitoring, fitting perfectly well in pre-GIS workflow.
- As a result, Gibbons said, weather forecasters in those regions would have to rely more on ground monitoring of incoming weather, as they did in the 1950s before the Space Age.
- On March 13, 2015, Waterloo Hydrogeologic was acquired by Nova Metrix, LLC, and currently operates under the legal name Nova Metrix Ground Monitoring ( Canada ), Ltd . Waterloo Hydrogeologic Division.
More: 1 2