gronzy in a sentence
- Southwest of Gronzy, a bridge over the Nethoi River was blown up overnight near Shaami-Yurt, 15 miles from the capital.
- Russian troops also shelled and rocketed surrounding villages, igniting a huge fire in an oil storage terminal a few miles south of Gronzy.
- In Tolstoy-Yurt, where Russian forces are concentrated just north of the Chechen capital of Grozny, artillery guns fired round after round into Gronzy.
- "The Russians think all men here are fighters, " said Magomet Batayer, head of local administration in the Sunzha district south of Gronzy.
- The war over the breakaway republic of Chechnya is shifting heavily to the countryside south of Gronzy, where Russian forces battled Chechen rebels around several towns and villages Thursday.
- It's difficult to find gronzy in a sentence.
- Russian artillery shells rained down on the southern fringe of the capital Thursday, trapping Russian mothers searching for their soldier sons and prompting some of Gronzy's last residents to flee.
- He eventually became the soloist at Gronzy's Chechen-Ingush Dramatic Theatre . [ 2 ] He would then work alongside the renowned Russian composer Alexander Alexandrov, who would teach Umar music composition.
- During the first confrontation with the snake, two of the party are killed : Gronzy ( Anthony Green ) is stabbed by the genetically altered anaconda's very sharp tail and Dragosh ( Bogdan Uritescu ) gets his head bitten off by the snake.