green spleenwort in a sentence
- Green spleenwort ( " Asplenium viride " ) is found on limestone outcrops.
- Green spleenwort, has pinnate leaves with a green midrib which distinguishes it from the crevices.
- Beinn a'Ghl?has such a diversity of flora that it has been declared a Carex rupestris ) " and green spleenwort " ( Asplenium viride ) ".
- Specimens found growing in a very shaded environment, which lacked color in the rachis and were simply pinnate, have been mistaken for green spleenwort ( " A . platyneuron ".
- The shallow soils that have developed on ledges and crevices in the limestone and on the scree slopes support a vegetation in which ferns such as maidenhair spleenwort, " Asplenium trichomanes ", green spleenwort, " A . viride ", and brittle bladder fern, " Cystopteris fragilis ", are prominent.
- It's difficult to find green spleenwort in a sentence.