green salt in a sentence
- In the uranium refining industry it is known as "'green salt " '.
- Soluble analogues of Magnus'green salt can be prepared by replacing the ammonia with ethylhexylamine.
- Occasionally, one would flap off, an exotic vision slowly flying into the green salt marsh beyond.
- He looks for places where the green salt cedar slopes down along the shore and meets the water.
- He also testified that retirees often told him of wiping " green salt " off the lunch tables in two buildings.
- It's difficult to find green salt in a sentence.
- One of the research projects addressed in the IAEA report is the Iranian Green Salt Project, apparently managed by KM Company.
- The Winlo process was developed for the low-cost chemical conversion of relatively pure uranium concentrates to green salt by a hydrometallurgical process.
- In a lagoon sheltering mud flats and tidal channels at the end of the beach, great egrets stalked amid shoots of green salt-marsh grass.
- The project performed a flowsheet of bench scale conversion of uranium oxide ( UO2 ) into 1 ton of UF4 per year, also known as Green Salt.
- Instead of looking skyward, three scientists buzzed across the sheltered waters in rented skiffs, stopping occasionally to sink a slender metal probe into jigsaw islets of green salt marsh.
- The uranium tetrafluoride, known as green salt because of its characteristic color, was supplied by Mallinckrodt, DuPont and Harshaw Chemical, and was ground up on arrival, as was the magnesium.
- Workers used to wipe " green salt " off the plant lunch tables, fully aware it was a radioactive byproduct of the plant's main task-- enriching uranium for use as fuel in nuclear reactors.
- This material, known as Magnus'green salt, is a semiconducting coordination polymer consisting of chains of alternating [ PtCl 4 ] 2 " and [ Pt ( NH 3 ) 4 ] 2 + centres.
- Addition of ammonia gives initially " PtCl 2 ( NH 3 ) 2 ", but this material is in fact Magnus's green salt, [ PtCl 4 ] [ Pt ( NH 3 ) 4 ].
- ISLE DE JEAN CHARLES, Louisiana ( AP ) _ At the end of the road to Isle de Jean Charles, Louisiana, a patchwork of dusty green salt grass and sparkling blue water extends untouched to the horizon.
More: 1 2