grave times in a sentence
- But now is a particularly grave time in pop culture land.
- By weighing the greatest issues at the gravest times and choosing our path, ordinary people have again accomplished extraordinary things.
- This was last week, springtime in Florida, an unlikely and unquestionably grave time for one of those involved in the game.
- When Juneau neglected to cover Sundstrom, Graves timed a pass to him and Sundstrom steered it in from the edge of the crease.
- Grand jury investigations continue in several states and hundreds of civil lawsuits are pending, threatening to keep alive what bishops have called the gravest time the U . S . Roman Catholic Church has ever faced.
- It's difficult to find grave times in a sentence.
- "The death of Gen . Mainassara comes at a particularly grave time in the life of our nation, " said Mayaki, in a reference to recent calls by opposition politicians for Mainassara's resignation.
- "In an era where we're not dealing with the cold war and not, thank God, dealing with the Depression, other voices come into the dialogue and loom larger than they might have during a grave time, " he said.