grave space in a sentence
- Grave space in San Francisco National Cemetery then grew increasingly limited.
- The family cemetery Lot is broken up in 5 grave spaces.
- It is estimated there are over 10, 000 usable grave spaces remaining in the cemetery.
- -- Cost of a grave space ranges from $ 150 to more than $ 1, 900
- Cemetery charges such as grave space, interment and marker increase the total by several thousand dollars.
- It's difficult to find grave space in a sentence.
- He was buried at Durrington Cemetery in Worthing, Section 15, Row 5, Grave Space 46.
- There will be a deed of grant if a grave space has been paid for in a cemetery.
- By the late 1980s the cemetery was running out of space and it was decided to stop selling new grave spaces.
- In this most crowded of European nations, grave space is at a premium, so about half of all those who die are cremated.
- Those plots and niches are now available for purchase by the general public, marking the first sale of grave spaces in the Cemetery since about 1900.
- As of 2009 Grandview consisted of approximately development, 34, 000 grave spaces, 70 crypts, 336 niches, and over 22, 000 burials.
- Robert Coates, executive director of the Institute of Burial and Cremation Administration, says Britain's growing multicultural profile helps sustain the demand for grave space.
- While there are no new grave spaces available, there is an area for cremated remains to the north of the cemetery, by the Fortune Green Road exit.
- It was opened in 1883 and remains in use today, run by the Cemeteries and Crematorium Division of the City and County of Swansea and has 14, 162 grave spaces.
- As a burial place Aylesbury Churchyard was much overcrowded; and it was with difficulty that grave space could be found for an interment without disturbing the remains of an already existing occupant.
More: 1 2