gnommish in a sentence
- Lines of translatable Gnommish run along the bottoms of books one, two, four, five and six.
- In Book 7, the Gnommish name for the ship in the Atlantic Ocean is ffurforfer, pronounced'fourfourfour '.
- Also it is revealed that in Gnommish, for a conversion from a verb ( for example, plunder-ffurfor ) to a noun ( plunderer-ffuforfer ), the suffix-fer is added.
- It is also mentioned that Gnommish is a mix of symbolic and alphabetic letters, running in spirals ( but since reading in spirals gives most fairies migraines, most modern fairy script is arranged in horizontal lines ).
- However, reading in circles gave fairies migraines, so normally printed version have been made ( ordinary Gnommish ), this is in the typical western version of reading, left-to-right, top-to-bottom.
- It's difficult to find gnommish in a sentence.
- It also includes several extra activities and bits of information, including a Gnommish alphabet table, a fairy quiz, a spotter's guide to fairies, Artemis Fowl's report card, fairy transport locations, a guide to Foaly's inventions, a crossword puzzle, and a word search.