garyounis university in a sentence
- In 1976 the latter was renamed Garyounis University.
- Bugaighis was from a prominent Benghazi family and trained as a lawyer at Garyounis University in Benghazi.
- He taught at Garyounis University, Benghazi, Libya, from 1977 to 1979 . In 1985 joined Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron, better known as DESY, in Germany.
- Bengdara has a B . A . in Economics from Garyounis University in Benghazi, and a Master in Money, Banking and Finance from Sheffield University in the United Kingdom.
- All the colleges ( faculties ) located in Tripoli joined the new University of Tripoli while those located in Benghazi joined the new University of Benghazi ( later renamed Garyounis University ).
- It's difficult to find garyounis university in a sentence.
- "' University of Benghazi "'( ), formerly known as "'Garyounis University "', is a public university in Benghazi, Libya and one of the most important institutes of higher education in Libya.
- Professor Lucas was also a Visiting Associate Professor at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada ( summer, 1989 1990 ), University of California, Berkeley ( 1988 1989 ), an Assistant Professor at Garyounis University ( 1984 1985 ), University of California, Los Angeles ( 1975 1976 ), a Senior Researcher at the International Center for Theoretical Physics, and the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, both in Trieste, Italy, the Institute of Applied Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Harbin Institute of Electrical Technology, a research associate at the Manufacturing Research Corporation of Ontario, and a research assistant at the Electronic Research Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley.