game fowl in a sentence
- The reasons for this vary among individual game fowl enthusiasts ( see also Gamecock ).
- Male and female chickens of such a breed are referred to as "'game fowl " '.
- Ptarmigan, grouse, crow blackbirds, dove, ducks and other game fowl are consumed in the United States.
- Economy depends on sugarcane plantation, farming ( livestocks and poultry / game fowl ) and fishing.
- Those and other poisons are more likely to accumulate within fish, game fowl, and game mammals.
- It's difficult to find game fowl in a sentence.
- The game fowl enthusiasts, or " cockers " as they call themselves, have gone on the offensive.
- They were officially recognised when The Old English Game Club split, creating two breeds of Old English Game fowl.
- The Arizona Game Fowl Breeders Association lost a court challenge to keep the measure off the ballot last month.
- The U . S . government spent US $ 11.5 million to destroy 144, 000 birds characterized as game fowl.
- The U . S . government spent US $ 11 . 5 million to destroy 144, 000 birds characterized as game fowl.
- In the middle 19th century, the Spaniards brought to Havana, Cuba, several varieties of Asiatic game fowl that originated in the Philippine Islands.
- Other patterns / colours occur as game fowl to be acceptable, however colour is only worth 10 % of the breeds score in competition.
- Oklahoma voters banned cockfighting Nov . 5, but cockfighters and game fowl breeders complain that the anti-cockfighting campaign was funded largely by out-of-state groups.
- The country has hosted several " World Slasher Cup " derbies, held biannually at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City, where the world's leading game fowl breeders gather.
- Wolves have been found to drive out coyotes and other smaller predators that not only take cattle, but also eat the eggs of endangered birds and game fowl.
More: 1 2