furnace bottom in a sentence
- The bottom ash is removed at the furnace bottom.
- Unsold PFA and furnace bottom ash would be taken to a landfill site by road.
- In the United Kingdom it is known as furnace bottom ash ( FBA ), to distinguish it from incinerator bottom ash ( IBA ), the non-combustible elements remaining after incineration.
- One of the early Scandinavian Tomlinson units employed an 8.0 m high furnace that had 2.8 * 4.1 m furnace bottom which expanded to 4.0 * 4.1 m at superheater entrance.
- It's difficult to find furnace bottom in a sentence.