fronk in a sentence
- "That's Fronk-en-shteeen ."
- A few hours later, the recall order arrived, Fronk said.
- CryoLife Vice President David Fronk said of the agency's suggestions.
- "It's pronounced Fronk-en-shteen ."
- "We believe that is a misrepresentation of the truth, " replied Fronk.
- It's difficult to find fronk in a sentence.
- Fronk added that the company's own research program showed that rates of infection were very low.
- "I can't comment on what the FDA was thinking, " said CryoLife Vice President David Fronk.
- Fronk said he is " not aware " that could refer to anything other than a look at the possibility of insider trading.
- David Fronk, vice president for clinical research at CryoLife, said any kind of heart valve, whether synthetic or biological, could carry infections.
- Radiation and chemicals can sterilize tissue, but they also can harm its long-term function by harming too many cells, said Fronk of CryoLife.
- There he gets a job at Woolybucket's Old Dog restaurant, and moves into an old bunkhouse in local historian LaVon Fronk's ranch.
- CryoLife did such pre-processing screening until 1996 but stopped because the firm felt post-processing tests were adequate, said company Vice President David Fronk.
- According to David Fronk, vice president of clinical research, all surgery is risky and that microbes can be introduced through many routes, including operating rooms and surgeons.
- On September 22, FND Films founder Aaron Fronk gave a morose interview to Fox 32 Chicago where he once again claimed the money was gone and could not be reimbursed.
- David Fronk, a CryoLife vice president, said the accounting issue has to do with the recall announced Aug . 14 and " how we accounted for our past quarters ."
More: 1 2