frequencies and channels in a sentence
- These changes may not be compatible with the frequencies and channel sizes required for operating traditional MMDS or DOCSIS based equipment.
- The name originates from UHF 31, the frequency and channel number reserved for analogue broadcasts by metropolitan community television stations.
- The majority of countries using PAL have television standards with 625 lines and 50 fields per second, differences concern the audio carrier frequency and channel bandwidths.
- MediaCorp Channel 8 was formerly known as the Eight Frequency and Channel U were both locked in a fierce ratings battle, with each station releasing statistics indicating that they are prevailing over the other station.
- It's difficult to find frequencies and channels in a sentence.