forging equipment in a sentence
- Police also seized 180 forged Czech passports, four guns and various forging equipment.
- Also found were ?0, 000 of forged bearer bonds, forging equipment and a large amount of explosives.
- "' China National Erzhong Group "'is a Chinese state-owned heavy machinery company, which makes smelting and forging equipment, with its headquarters in Deyang, Sichuan.
- Beside the agricultural activities ( milk-processing, milling, bakery and wine growing ), the main industry deals in cement and building materials, agricultural machinery and forging equipment, wood processing and furniture factories.
- In 2008 Footprint moved to a larger factory and invested in new forging equipment, but this process was interrupted by a global recession, and Footprint was unable to generate enough business to cover the cost of the upgrades.
- It's difficult to find forging equipment in a sentence.
- Evidence in Idoughi's case included false passports and forging equipment seized in the raid of the Rotterdam apartment, telephone taps in which he discussed the cost of obtaining a passport, and statements by Courtailler and other suspects during the earlier trial identifying him as a forger.