forging dies in a sentence
- Forging dies are usually made of high-alloy or tool steel.
- Common applications for these tool steels include forging dies, die-casting die blocks, and drawing dies.
- Once forging dies were made it was not cost effective to test cast parts due to the relatively low number of engines produced.
- The entire piece is heated again and forged to the shape of the blade, bolster, and tang using forging dies in one operation.
- ISO 1.2767, also known as DIN X 45 NiCrMo 4, AISI 6F7, and blanking dies, forging dies, and industrial blades.
- It's difficult to find forging dies in a sentence.
- Typical applications include gears, crankshafts, camshafts, cam followers, valve parts, extruder screws, die-casting tools, forging dies, extrusion dies, firearm components, injectors and plastic-mold tools.
- Products at this time included tunnelling shields, parts for hosiery machines, structural parts for band-saws and other light wood working machinery, generators, gearboxes for Guy motor-buses, printers guillotines and forging dies for Raleigh pedal cycle cranks.