fore and aft plane in a sentence
- In a typical canard aircraft both fore and aft planes are lifting surfaces.
- Some, including the Wrights, experimented with both fore and aft planes on the same aircraft, now known as the three surface configuration.
- The central wing surface always provides lift and is usually the largest, while the functions of the fore and aft planes may vary between types and may include lift, control and / or stability.
- These modern types may also be compared to the pioneer Voisin-Farman I and Curtiss No . 1 which also had a large main wing with smaller fore and aft planes; the smaller planes were not regarded as part of the main wing arrangement, and they were not described as tandem types.
- It's difficult to find fore and aft plane in a sentence.