for toffee in a sentence
- Bown appeared in an advert for Toffee Crisp in the 1980s.
- 2 tablespoons EACH coarsely chopped pecans and English toffee bits may be substituted for toffee-covered pecans.
- Me, I'm gearing up for toffee-filled holidays with Valrhona chocolate and maracona Spanish almonds ready in the pantry.
- :Sometimes we get good information from people who can't write for toffee; sometimes we get beautifully written prose which contains nothing but false information.
- For toffee, the recommended thermometer is the type that looks like a ruler _ long and flat, with the mercury tube in the center and the readouts printed on either side.
- It's difficult to find for toffee in a sentence.
- Londoners straining for a glimpse of the queen at Buckingham Palace are distracted by an airplane cloud-writing an advertisement for toffee, eclipsing traditional excitements and inspiring new forms of public wonder and aspiration.
- So if you can't do it for toffee, then you can't do it in even a trivial, unimportant way .-- talk ) 22 : 48, 12 July 2011 ( UTC)
- I never had to avail myself of this service because I used to live near one of Enstrom's few retail outlets in Colorado, where my need for toffee progressed from a embarrassing secret into a semi-serious health problem . ( The recommended serving size is 40 grams, slightly over an ounce, and contains 230 calories of teeth-rotting energy potential and 40 percent of the recommended daily allowance of saturated fat; no one, particularly not me, stops after 40 grams .)