for justice and development in a sentence
- Additionally, Warabe is the founder and Chairman of the For Justice and Development ( UCID ) political party.
- In 2008, dozens were indicted and arrested in the Ergenekon investigation for Justice and Development Party in 2009.
- In 2001, Warabe founded the For Justice and Development ( UCID ) in the northwestern Somaliland region of Somalia.
- Barada TV is closely affiliated with the Movement for Justice and Development, a London-based network of Syrian exiles.
- In 1991, he designed the official Movement for Justice and Development led by Janez Drnovaek, the President of Slovenia at the time.
- It's difficult to find for justice and development in a sentence.
- He is a longstanding supporter of the World Development Movement which campaigns for justice and development in the Global South, and of Amnesty International.
- Large numbers of voters _ as many as 30 percent according to some polls _ are still undecided, and a victory for Justice and Development is not certain.
- In 2006, the president of Slovenia, Janez Drnovaek, founded the Movement for Justice and Development, a civil-society group, at a large rally at the castle.
- In his last months in office, he withdrew to a reclusive life again, devoting his time to the Movement for Justice and Development and the popularization of his lifestyle and views.
- "Tayyip Erdogan was the only man I could trust, " said Murat Oren, a 29-year-old cab driver in Istanbul who voted for Justice and Development.
- "We are aware that these reforms aren't perfect; however . . . they are a search for justice and development and the recognition of the indigenous communities,"
- In early April 2016, the head of Syria's Tomorrow Movement, Fouad Humeira, met with Anas Al-Abdah, the head of the Movement for Justice and Development in Syria and the overall president of the Syrian National Coalition.
- Public criticism of Bendjedid led to him becoming isolated within the FLN, and in October 1990 he left the party to form the Algerian Movement for Justice and Development, known by its acronym " MAJD ", meaning " glory " in Arabic.
- The "'Justice and Development Front "', sometimes translated as the "'Justice and Development Party "'or "'Front for Justice and Development "', is an Islamist political party led by Abdallah Djaballah.
- But some experts believed the party's hold on power remained tenuous, because despite the strong support, around 65 percent of Turkey's 41 million voters did not cast their ballots for Justice and Development, and because of ongoing questions about Erdogan's precise role in government and his Islamic past.
More: 1 2