finan of lindisfarne in a sentence
- Sigeberht travelled to Northumbria to accept baptism from Bishop Finan of Lindisfarne.
- Aidan of Lindisfarne, Foillan, Diuma, Finan of Lindisfarne, Jaruman and others evangalised the Anglo-Saxons.
- He was probably thus a cousin or nephew of the noted scholar Cenn F醗lad mac Aillila, and perhaps a nephew of Bishop Finan of Lindisfarne.
- "' Finan of Lindisfarne "'( died 17 February 661 ), also known as "'Saint Finan "', was an Irish monk, trained at Iona in Scotland, who became the second Bishop of Lindisfarne from 651 until 661.
- It's difficult to find finan of lindisfarne in a sentence.