filtration chamber in a sentence
- A bong-like chillum equipped with a water filtration chamber is sometimes referred to as a smoking the chillum.
- To preserve the restored art work, visitors will walk through a labyrinth of air-filtration chambers that eliminate dust and pollution.
- A bong-like chillum equipped with a water filtration chamber is sometimes referred to as a "'chalice "', based on a quote from the smoking the chillum.
- Visitors are now required to pass through several pollution and humidity filtration chambers before entering to see the painting and are only allowed a limited time, 15-20 minutes.
- During the wash cycle, the solvent in the chamber ( commonly known as the cage'or'tackle box') is passed through a filtration chamber and then fed back into the'cage '.
- It's difficult to find filtration chamber in a sentence.
- Clear Water Revival was the first company to build indoor natural swimming pools in the UK . In these pools a regeneration zone can be used outside the building or a natural filtration chamber can be built without a planted area indoors.