felt boots in a sentence
- She wore a white halter, tight fitting, glittering jeans and black felt boots.
- Valenok is a knee-long warm felt boot ( actually made from woollen fibre ).
- Viktor said, shuffling his feet in large felt boots.
- Dressed in paper-thin clothes and felt boots, they worked 14-hour shifts, unless the temperature dropped to 50 below zero.
- For footwear, Cuman men and women wore long leather or felt boots with support straps connected to their belt.
- It's difficult to find felt boots in a sentence.
- "I want them to know how much I appreciate this, " she said, looking down shyly at her well-worn felt boots.
- "This is what I sleep in, " said the 65-year-old former factory worker, dressed in layers of sweaters and traditional felt boots.
- Legions of men troop into Moscow's Rizhsky train station in the pre-dawn darkness every winter weekend, wearing felt boots and carrying giant drills.
- The earrings and black felt boots fit the persona he built while singing with rock bands Damian, the Fury, the LA Sharks and Bad Boys.
- An elderly couple in fur hat, scarf and felt boots trudge down Lenin Street hauling a sled with a barrelful of fish to the local fish-processing plant.
- There are also a Museum of Valenki ( " valenki " being a type of Russian felt boots ), an ethnographic museum, an art gallery, and more.
- But for Tamara Zhelnikova, 50, a milkmaid with a kerchief on her head and thick felt boots inside her galoshes, the biggest improvement is a strip of concrete.
- Shevchenko, 44, has led Norwegians and Germans into the Russian wilderness, where he cuts an unusual figure wearing a tank helmet lined with dog fur over a tunic and knee-high felt boots.
- "If we send tanks against civilians, it'll be just like the Soviet Union-- what if they did the same to my mother in Belarus ? " he said, shuffling his feet in large felt boots.
- "If we send tanks against civilians, it'll be just like the Soviet Union-- what if they did the same to my mother in Belarus ? " he said, shuffling his feet in large, felt boots.
More: 1 2