feeling cold in a sentence
- Not only the reversals, hot feeling cold and vice-versa, but the sensitivity.
- It noted that he had complained of feeling cold and having shivers,
- Sterling then stated to the doctor that he was feeling cold and tired.
- "Apart from feeling cold and wet, he's in a reasonably good state of mind,"
- Being lonely and feeling cold is a lethal combination.
- It's difficult to find feeling cold in a sentence.
- In the midnight, Anand starts feeling cold due to the weather, so he starts drinking.
- I prowled over the house feeling cold and abused.
- In this film nesh was used in the context of feeling cold when others don't.
- Though it's a scorcher of a summer in Harrison, Texas, Lyd Davis cannot stop feeling cold.
- Feeling cold breaths on my face, I slowed.
- But McCrudden, 19, also lost his extra boots, and was feeling cold and miserable on Monday.
- However, they are also connected to conditions such as fever, feeling cold, and having difficulty breathing.
- :: : : " I must be coming down with something; I'm feeling cold all the time.
- If I'm feeling cold, I prefer to put a jumper on instead of turning the radiators up.
- I was feeling cold, hot, hot, cold.
More: 1 2