feel a sense of relief in a sentence
- "I don't feel a sense of relief.
- I feel a sense of relief after I do ."
- When Melfi awakens, she feels a sense of relief.
- Our clients feel a sense of relief and jubilation,
- I'll feel a sense of relief when they're done ."
- It's difficult to find feel a sense of relief in a sentence.
- "I don't feel a sense of relief ( with the season being over ),"
- "I don't feel a sense of relief, " he said at a post-game news conference.
- I feel a sense of relief-- my God, someone up there finally recognizes we have a problem in our schools,
- When thinking of " downward " counterfactual thinking, or ways that the situation could have turned out worse, people tend to feel a sense of relief.
- "We feel a sense of relief that our people will be coming out safely, " said Kobsak Chutikul, a spokesman for Thailand's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- It seemed logical to assume that Kings general manager Dave Taylor would feel a sense of relief at Sunday's news that the Vancouver Canucks had traded Pavel Bure to the Florida Panthers.
- German politicians, who expressed shock last week when alleged neo-Nazis were the prime suspects, said Sunday that Germans should not feel a sense of relief at the latest turn of events.
- This may result in heightened levels of stress in all parties, although in the case of an abusive relationship the victim may feel a sense of relief once the source of stress has been removed.
- I know because I've never lived anywhere else, and on those occasions when I do travel out of state, I always feel a sense of relief when I'm safely back on Texas soil.
- "I feel a sense of relief and a sense of accomplishment that we pursued it long enough and hard enough, " said Maddy Shapiro, of Stamford, Conn ., whose daughter Amy was on Flight 103.
More: 1 2