feel a bit nervous in a sentence
- This is the time of year when the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens should feel a bit nervous.
- Jagger : Not in the accepted sense . . . . You feel a bit nervous, but I'm not really nervous.
- I was expecting to feel a bit nervous on a center court but I was playing really well and he really couldn't hurt me.
- If there were two members of Congress who can make President Clinton feel a little better and, at the same time, make independent counsel Kenneth Starr feel a bit nervous, its Senator Robert Torricelli, a New Jersey Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Representative John Conyers Jr ., the Michigan Democrat who's the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee.
- It's difficult to find feel a bit nervous in a sentence.