fat farm in a sentence
- And many spas are no longer " fat farms or pampering holes,"
- The Celtics should have sent this kid to a fat farm months ago.
- Tharpe was so overweight last year that he went to a fat farm.
- They pine for the days of central planning, fat farm subsidies and free vacations.
- _Another WWF star who is working on the fat farm is the Big Show.
- It's difficult to find fat farm in a sentence.
- "I'd pay off my kids'school debt and go to a fat farm, " he said.
- This is a fat farm in silver pants.
- Snowball, who became a fat farm cat when we found a family with a barn for her.
- And guests privately refer to it by a name that might cause the staff to bristle : fat farm.
- Comes now Dr . John McDougall, a veggie diet author who runs a fat farm in California's Napa Valley.
- Unless Roger Clemens gets to a fat farm when the season is over and loses 30 pounds, he is history.
- But dozens of little black stretch crepe dresses were sufficiently skin-tight to send most women off to the fat farm.
- Banished to a fat farm a few weeks into the workouts, Huskey showed up in what was noticeably better form.
- But dozens of little black stretch crepe dresses looked sufficiently skin-tight to send most women off to the fat farm.
- A lot of the recent crop of dot-com companies will go under, and others will be sent to the fat farm,
More: 1 2