farley katz in a sentence
- In October 2008, " The New Yorker " magazine online published an interview and " Cartoon Off " between Munroe and Farley Katz, in which each cartoonist drew a series of four humorous cartoons.
- In the summer of 2009, Vazquez responded to " The New Yorker " cartoonist Farley Katz's poking fun at Das Racist for " Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell " by challenging Katz to a " cartoon-off ".
- Under Mankoff, the magazine has brought in a new generation of cartoonists ( including a number of female contributors ); notable names include Pat Byrnes, J . C . Duffy, P . C . Vey, Farley Katz, Emily Flake, and Julia Suits.
- The newer group of cartoonists in recent years includes Pat Byrnes, Frank Cotham, Michael Crawford, Joe Dator, Drew Dernavich, J . C . Duffy, Carolita Johnson, Zachary Kanin, Farley Katz, non sequitur " that they are impossible to understand became a subplot in the " Seinfeld " episode " The Cartoon ", as well as a playful jab in an episode of " The Simpsons ", " The Sweetest Apu ".
- It's difficult to find farley katz in a sentence.