farley industries in a sentence
- At its peak, Farley Industries employed over 30, 000 employees worldwide.
- Farley Industries soon encompassed numerous companies within the manufacturing, mining, and apparel industries.
- Farley Industries had 50, 000 employees and nearly $ 4 billion in annual sales by the late 1980s.
- The Fruit of the Loom bankruptcy was Farley's third in 11 years, preceded by the failures under his leadership of Farley Industries and West Point Pepperell.
- The company was part of Northwest Industries, Inc ., until NWI was purchased by William F . Farley in 1985 and renamed Farley Industries, Inc . Farley served as President, CEO, and majority shareholder for 15 years.
- It's difficult to find farley industries in a sentence.
- John Wendler, senior vice president for marketing at Fruit of the Loom in Bowling Green, Ky ., a unit of Farley Industries, said in a statement that the company was " disappointed " in Burnett's decision.
- Fruit of the Loom Inc ., a unit of Farley Industries in Bowling Green, Ky ., has named Warwick Baker O'Neill in New York to handle its North American apparel account, with billings estimated at $ 25 million.