exterior power in a sentence
- Conductors in exterior power systems may be placed overhead or underground.
- The bracket ring appears as the ring of polynomial functions on the exterior power.
- A Lie algebra-valued differential " k "-form on a manifold, M, is a smooth exterior power.
- The construction uses 2? minor determinants, or equivalently the second exterior power of the underlying vector space of dimension 4.
- Baldwin had the interior repainted and the exterior power washed, brought in some area rugs and made several other decorating changes.
- It's difficult to find exterior power in a sentence.
- More generally, the " n " th exterior power of the symplectic form on a symplectic manifold is a volume form.
- In the supersymmetric case there is no highest exterior power, but there is a still a similar definition of the Berezinian as follows.
- He invented the Adams operations in K-theory, which are derived from the exterior powers; they are now also widely used in purely algebraic contexts.
- The volume form is the top exterior power of the symplectic 2-form, and is just another representation of the measure on the phase space described above.
- Rather than defining first and then identifying the exterior powers as certain subspaces, one may alternatively define the spaces first and then combine them to form the algebra.
- Mathematically, a pseudoscalar is an element of the top exterior power of a vector space, or the top power of a Clifford algebra; see pseudoscalar ( Clifford algebra ).
- where ? is the holomorphic cotangent bundle and the notation ? [ 2 ] means the " tensor square " ( " not " the second exterior power ).
- The advantage of the V-Prop is that it is very light and compact, it requires no exterior power source, is fail-safe, and being completely automatic, requires no pilot input.
- The determinant of an endomorphism of a free module " M " can be defined as the induced action on the 1-dimensional highest exterior power of " M ".
- A volume form is a nowhere vanishing section & omega; of \ bigwedge ^ n T ^ * M, the top exterior power of the cotangent bundle of " M ".
More: 1 2