expression atlas in a sentence
- The end result is something the scientists there call a gene expression atlas.
- The Expression Atlas allows searches by gene, splice variant and protein attribute.
- There are two components to the Expression Atlas, the Baseline Atlas and the Differential Atlas:
- The "'Expression Atlas "'is a database that provides information on gene expression patterns.
- "' Experimental factor ontology "', also known as "'EFO "', is an experimental variables particularly those used in molecular biology . in resources such as Ensembl, ChEMBL and Expression Atlas.
- It's difficult to find expression atlas in a sentence.
- SIB develops and maintains databases of international standing, including UniProtKB / Swiss-Prot ( curated protein sequence database providing a high level of annotation ), neXtProt ( human-centric protein knowledge platform ), SWISS-MODEL Repository ( three-dimensional protein structure models ), STRING ( protein interaction networks for Systems Biology ), SwissRegulon ( genome-wide transcription regulatory networks ), Eukaryotic Promoter Database ( EPD ), SWISS-2DPAGE ( 2D gel database ), WORLD-2DPAGE Repository ( 2D gel repository ), mirz ( small RNA expression atlas ), CLIPZ ( databases of binding sites of RNA-binding proteins ), PROSITE ( protein families and domains ), MyHits ( protein sequences and motifs ), CleanEx ( gene expression data ), Bgee ( database to retrieve and compare gene expression patterns between animal species ), OpenFlu ( database for human and animal influenza virus ), ViralZone ( portal to viral UniProtKB entries ), GlycoSuiteDB ( glycan database ), SugarBindDB ( Pathogen Sugar-Binding Database ), OrthoDB ( the hierarchical catalogue of eukaryotic orthologs ), miROrtho ( the catalogue of animal microRNA genes ), ImmunoDB ( insect immune-related genes and gene families ) and Cellosaurus ( a knowledge resource on cell lines ).