export gold in a sentence
- In 1998 the name was changed again simply to Export Gold.
- It is illegal to import or export gold without an official permit.
- Since then, Export Gold has won several awards at various brewing awards.
- Only the government and one gold mine are permitted to export gold from Guyana.
- Permission from the Governor of Bank Indonesia must be obtained before a company can export gold bullion, he said.
- It's difficult to find export gold in a sentence.
- In 1994 as a result of winning 3 Gold Medals the name was changed from DB Export to DB Export Gold.
- Prime quoted a Finance Ministry official who said it expects to license about 10 Russian commercial banks to export gold next year.
- The only agencies permitted to export gold from Guyana are the state Gold Board and the Canadian-run Omai Gold Mine.
- Cairns was founded in 1876, hastened by the need to export gold discovered on the tablelands to the west of the inlet.
- Last July, U . S . Customs officials in Miami implicated several Georgetown businessmen in a scam to illegally export gold from Guyana.
- The government has signed a long-awaited order opening the way for commercial banks to export gold and silver, a news report said Monday.
- In 1900 another loading dock was built to export gold and silver obtained from the mines of Sierra San Borja, San Juan, and Santa Martha.
- The order allows Russia's Central Bank, as well as licensed commercial banks, to export gold and silver bullion freely, starting Oct . 1.
- In 2010, DB Breweries ran an advertising campaign attributing the creation of one of its brands, DB Export Gold to the increased taxes on beer introduced by the'black budget '.
- There are several beers produced under the DB brand, including " DB Draught ", a 4 % amber coloured lager; " Export Gold " a 4 % pale lager
More: 1 2