export finance insurance in a sentence
- Vicary also said the bank had held discussions with the Export Finance Insurance Corp ., as had other major banks.
- Moore said a federal agency, the export finance insurance corporation, would set up a national interest fund to deal with the present situation.
- The Export Finance Insurance Corp . extended its coverage in response to Australian exporters'concern over trading arrangements with South Korea, the New South Wales Minerals Council said.
- Howard said he has approved a plan for Australia's Export Finance Insurance Corporation to provide additional insurance coverage for wheat sales to Indonesia for the rest of this year.
- About the credit-line scheme, Downer said : " This is a government guarantee through the Export Finance Insurance Corporation guaranteeing the payment to exporters by importers from Indonesia over a particular period of time ".
- It's difficult to find export finance insurance in a sentence.