export finance and insurance corporation in a sentence
- The initiative falls under the auspices of the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation, the insurance arm of the Australian government.
- The "'Export Finance and Insurance Corporation "'( Efic ) is Australia s export credit agency and has carried out its role within various statutory frameworks since 1957.
- Efic was established in its current form on 1 November 1991 under the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation Act 1991 ( Cth ) ( the EFIC Act ) as a statutory corporation wholly owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Aside from the international banks, Bank Indonesia had also signed a cooperation agreement with the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation ( EFIC ) of Australia to guarantee the country's LCs for the import of food, medical equipment, raw materials and spare parts from the country, Sjahril said.
- It's difficult to find export finance and insurance corporation in a sentence.