experence in a sentence
- Hey there, Just new to the whole wikapedia experence.
- I have around five hundred edits, and two months experence on Wikipedia.
- Experence tells us that once you move outside the article namespace these requirements tend not to be fufilled.
- Based on wikipedia experence we know that project is going to have problems . Geni 18 : 04, 7 July 2006 ( UTC)
- "Help us to be vigilant so these tragedies don't happen, to prevent such a terrible experence from happening again, " the bishop said.
- It's difficult to find experence in a sentence.
- What I really wanted to say though is that I'm deeply saddened by these blocks, and speaking from personal experence I can state categorically that blocking only makes matters worse, it doesn't fix anything.
- The numbers are enough to insure that Prodi, a fresh face whose only other government experence was stewardship of Italy's largest state-owned company, will be given the task of forming Italy's 55th government since the end of World War II.
- You are clearly not a sailor, nor do you have any experence according to your own member logs at anything other then posting the removal tag on any new story that seems pop up . http : / / en . wikipedia . org / wiki / Special : Contributions / Noq