examination of the damages in a sentence
- Officials said forensic examination of the damage, which will identify the type of explosives used, had already begun.
- Initial examinations of the damage suggested an electrical fault from wiring in the roof may have sparked the fire.
- These missteps in communication between mission control and the debris assessment team inhibited a proper examination of the damages to the spacecraft.
- A tornado was spotted on radar, but a twister could not be confirmed without a closer examination of the damage, the weather service said.
- A tornado was spotted on radar, but a twister could not be confirmed in Georgia without a closer examination of the damage, the National Weather Service said.
- It's difficult to find examination of the damages in a sentence.
- Examination of the damage was done quickly with wooden scaffolding set up on Sunday, 1 March 2009 for workers to take a closer look at the hole.
- Salac said that the FAA would not begin automatic inspections of other ASR-9 units at airports nationwide, unless the examination of the damaged Logan unit raises broader concerns.