environment waikato in a sentence
- Environment Waikato chairman Neil Clarke said in the statement.
- Waikato-Tainui now have joint management of the river with Environment Waikato.
- Environment Waikato said in its report Tuesday.
- Efforts were made to save the service prior to its cancellation, including an investigation made by Environment Waikato into the possibility of subsidising it.
- In October 1993 20 % of the shares were floated to the public on the New Zealand sharemarket when the Waikato Regional Council ( now Environment Waikato ) sold its stake.
- It's difficult to find environment waikato in a sentence.
- This has, amongst other things, led to the mine management company, Newmont Waihi Gold, receiving the'Advanced Sustainable Business Award'from Environment Waikato, the Regional Council of the area.
- Environment Waikato, the regional government agency which drafted the proposal, said it would cost 83.5 million New Zealand dollars ( US $ 52 million ) and has asked for public input on the plan.