entail a loss in a sentence
- Unfortunately, using higher-energy ultraviolet photons to produce lower-energy visible photons entails a loss of about 30 percent of the energy.
- Even though price rigidities entail a loss of productive efficiency, this can be more than offset by a gain of efficiency in risk-sharing.
- The transfers were ordered in the aftermath of arson incidents for which the transferred inmates were thought to be responsible, and did not entail a loss of good time credits or any period of disciplinary confinement.
- Shifts to less-desirable states often entail a loss of ecosystem service and function, and have been documented in an array of terrestrial, marine, and freshwater environments ( reviewed in Folke et al . 2004 ).
- "Given that promoting export-led growth is a very important factor for countries at this level of development, in the long run, the potential drawback to being linked to a reasonably hard currency is that might entail a loss in international export competitiveness, " he said.
- It's difficult to find entail a loss in a sentence.
- In any case, I still don't understand why you support the " state " prosecuting victimless crimes, even if this is a transitional measure until " the church " assumes this function ( once again, you're assuming they will overlap, while in an anarcho-capitalist society, most people will simply refuse to fall under the jurisdiction of the church if it entails a loss of personal freedom ).