ensue on in a sentence
- Discussion ensued on details and we agreed to continue discussions on wiki.
- Some discussion ensued on the talk page about subsequent phase I trials.
- Public anger spreads through humanity, and rebellions nearly ensue on several colonies.
- More confusion ensued on the day of the launch of the Tabung.
- A discussion then ensues on who should be granted such extended life.
- It's difficult to find ensue on in a sentence.
- Fighting ensues on the ship between the drones and the mercenaries.
- A bank run ensued on both the Union and Savings Banks.
- A discussion ensued on talk as to whether Cyde should have done this.
- Instead of living happily ever after, issues ensue on both sides.
- A fierce battle ensued on the railway line at 7 am.
- A disastrous attack ensues on German positions across the Serchio River.
- Comprehensive construction ensued on the Wuchang segment of Line 4.
- Riots ensued on occasion and Ganz herself was frequently hungry while feeding the masses.
- An argument ensued on how many dogs it would take.
- Auburn would respond with a passing TD, and controversy would ensue on Arkansas'next possession.