enstrom helicopter in a sentence
- The company acquired Enstrom Helicopter Corporation in December 2012 with production facilities in Menominee, Michigan, United States.
- The "'Enstrom 480 "'is a small, light helicopter produced by the Enstrom Helicopter Corporation.
- After leaving the Mirro cookware, Bolens tractors, Studebaker, and 3M . For Willys, Nutting designed Jeep Grand Wagoneer, and went on to design the Enstrom Helicopter.
- An Enstrom helicopter slated for the night show created such a spectacle of smoke and fireworks at an October demonstration in Huntsville, Ala ., that the local fire department raced onto the runway, Ogrodzinski said.
- Since delivering their first helicopter shortly after Federal Aviation Administration type certification of the F-28 model in April 1965, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation has produced over 1, 100 helicopters ( as of July 2011 ).
- It's difficult to find enstrom helicopter in a sentence.
- "He wasn't perceived as being an achiever in his youth, " says Robert Tuttle, an adviser to DEKA, the president and CEO of Enstrom Helicopter Corp ., and a close friend.
- Today, on most modern aircraft the swashplate is above the transmission and the pushrods are visible outside the fuselage, but a few early designs, notably light helicopters built by Enstrom Helicopter, placed it underneath the transmission and enclosed the rotating pushrods inside the mainshaft . This reduces rotor hub drag since there are no exposed linkages.