endoscopist in a sentence
- Thereafter, he served as a surgeon and endoscopist at Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Hospital.
- In 2003 he graduated from " Armenia " Republic Medical Center ( Republic Hospital ) as an endoscopist.
- During ERCP the endoscopist may surgically widen the opening into the bile duct and remove the stone through that opening.
- Shinya was in the minority who rejected this procedure, preferring to develop methods which allowed one endoscopist to perform colonoscopy reliably.
- The capsules were found beneficial in reducing total procedure time, reducing colonic spasm, increasing endoscopist satisfaction and decreasing pain in patients during colonoscopy.
- It's difficult to find endoscopist in a sentence.
- Tubb was being joined by a military medical team led by endoscopist James Butler, a Navy captain and chief of gastroenterology at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Tubb was being joined by a military medical team led by endoscopist James Butler, a Navy captain and chief of gastroenterology at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md.
- Maloney said, " is that the endoscopist will put the scope in and not see the very edge of the rectum, and if there is a malignancy there, it can be missed ."
- Subsequent research suggested that the non-lifting sign is less accurate in determining depth of tumour invasion than the assessment of tumours by the endoscopist, but still suggests that the presence of the sign makes endoscopic resection technically difficult.
- He has won many accolades including the Master Endoscopist Award ( 2003 ) and Rudolf Schindler award ( 2013 ) from ASGE; Berk-Fise clinical achievement award ( 2011 ) from ACG . He is a past president and a Master of the American College of Gastroenterology, a Master of the American College of Physicians, and is a Distinguished Professor of medicine at Indiana University since 2009.