enaliornis in a sentence
- The earliest known hesperornithine is the Early Cretaceous " Enaliornis ".
- ""'Enaliornis " "'is a genus of hesperornithine birds which lived in the early Late Cretaceous, making it the oldest known hesperornithine.
- This raises the possibility that the Hesperornithes not only included flying members ( see also " Enaliornis " ), but that their families might have evolved flightlessness independently.
- In particular " Enaliornis ", which was apparently an ancestral and plesiomorphic member of that order, was sometimes used to support claims of Albian ( Early Cretaceous ) Gaviiformes.
- It's difficult to find enaliornis in a sentence.