emigration and immigration in a sentence
- This population has followed an evolutionary process of growth and development marked for phases, with dynamic influences in the emigration and immigration.
- As author and editor he published several books and compilations on German literary history, focusing mainly on literature on emigration and immigration.
- Border officials did not specifically monitor emigration and immigration patterns for evidence of trafficking, and the government made no discernible efforts to reduce demand for commercial sex acts.
- This type of emigration and immigration is not normally legal, if a crime is internationally recognized, although criminals may disguise their identities or find other loopholes to evade detection.
- Keir Hardie, in his evidence to the 1899 House of Commons Select Committee on emigration and immigration, argued that the Scots resented immigrants greatly and that they would want a total immigration ban.
- It's difficult to find emigration and immigration in a sentence.
- Given the aforementioned characteristics of bird calling, a continuous bird emigration and immigration environment ( true of many avian species ) is most likely to be partial to cheaters, since selection against the selfish gene is unlikely.
- Emigration and immigration are sometimes mandatory in a contract of employment : religious missionaries and employees of transnational corporations, international non-governmental organizations, and the diplomatic service expect, by definition, to work " overseas ".
- According to the " Examination of Hukou " in Wenxian Tongkao published in 1317, there was a minister for population management during the Zhou Dynasty named Simin ( ), who was responsible for recording births, deaths, emigrations and immigrations.
- This regional history includes chapters on paleontology, geology, zoology, violence, religion, gentry, the effect and aftermath of the Irish Rebellion of 1798, the Irish Potato Famine, emigration and immigration, industry and enterprise, place names and ballads.
- The Directorate-General of Emigration and Immigration promptly issued him an ordinary passport, and although he still did not receive a diplomatic passport from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the issuing of an ordinary passport was sufficient for him to end his hunger strike.
- For while it is obvious that for the planet itself, total population is determined only by the numbers of births and deaths ( rates of fertility and mortality ), it is the flows of population from place to place _ emigration and immigration _ that have the biggest impact on our lives.