embryo culture in a sentence
- He also published in 1945,'Embryo culture of Iris seed'Bull . Am . Iris Soc.
- In embryo culture, the embryo is excised and placed into a culture medium with proper nutrient in aseptic condition.
- In 1951, C . F . Konzak, Randolph and L . F . Jensen published'Embryo culture of Barley species hybrids.
- Ovule culture or in ovolo embryo culture is a modified technique of embryo rescue whereby embryos are cultured while still inside their ovules to prevent damaging them during the excision process.
- There are significantly higher odds of preterm birth ( odds ratio 1.3 ) and congenital anomalies ( odds ratio 1.3 ) among births from embryos cultured until the blastocyst stage compared with cleavage stage.
- It's difficult to find embryo culture in a sentence.
- Embryo culture until the blastocyst stage confers a significant increase in live birth rate per embryo transfer, but also confers a decreased number of embryos available for transfer and embryo cryopreservation, so the cumulative clinical pregnancy rates are increased with cleavage stage transfer.
- In 1955, Randolph and his wife ( Fannie ), published'Embryo culture of Iris seed', in the'Bulletin of the American Iris Society'Vol . 139 pages 7 17, this was an updated publication that he had earlier published ( solo ) in 1945.