elfi von dassanowsky in a sentence
- Since 2008, Dassanowsky has been the director of the Elfi von Dassanowsky Foundation, established in memory of his mother.
- The first " Elfi von Dassanowsky Prize " for work by female filmmakers was presented to Norwegian artist Inger Lise Hansen for " Parallax " ( 2009 ) at the Vienna Independent Shorts Film Festival in June 2010.
- The Elfi von Dassanowsky Rose ( a tea-rose floribunda hybrid ) also known as the " Elfi " was created by Brad Jalbert of Canada in 2009 . It was included in the Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden at the New York Botanical Garden in Spring 2013.
- In 1947, the year of the opening of Austria's first post-war film studio-Belvedere Film, established by Emmerich Hanus and Elfi von Dassanowsky-the Flecks returned to Austria, in order to plan their comeback, which however never took off.
- In addition to various other grants, the Foundation annually sponsors the juried Elfi von Dassanowsky Prize ( 1, 000 Euros ) for a work by a female filmmaker, which was first presented to Norwegian artist Inger Lise Hansen for " Parallax " ( 2009 ) at the Vienna Independent Shorts Film Festival in June 2010.
- It's difficult to find elfi von dassanowsky in a sentence.