elfhame in a sentence
- He himself said that he lived with the fairies in the Elfhame.
- Cleeves Cove cave, the site of the Elfhame, is said to be connected to Loudoun Hill.
- Elfhame or Elfland, is portrayed in a variety of ways in these ballads and stories, most commonly as mystical and benevolent, but also at times as sinister and wicked.
- The site at Cleeves Cove cave was previously known as the'Elfhouse'or'Elfhame', the locals at that time believing that elves had made it their abode.
- At times, the familiar spirit was believed to take the cunning person on a visionary journey to a place called " Elfhame " ( literally meaning " elf-home " ), which is now often referred to as Fairyland.
- It's difficult to find elfhame in a sentence.
- The stories range across various traditional lands of Europe and beyond, including Broc閘iande in Brittany, Elfhame in Scotland, Mynydd Prescelly in Wales, the Forest of Arden and Bury St . Edmunds in England, and as far away as the Peris of Persia.
- Her husband features very little in the story considering how often Thomas Reid is in her company, but very little evidence exists of any impropriety other than the breaking of relatively minor social conventions such as trying to tug her by her apron strings to encourage her to go to the elfhame.