electronegativity scale in a sentence
- His electronegativity scale was applied to generating reference information like molecular geometry, s-electron energy, and NMR spin-spin constants for organic compounds.
- Not surprisingly, S E gives the same ordering of the main group elements as the electronegativity, though it differs in its numerical value from traditional electronegativity scales.
- The familiar Allen electronegativity scale, which relies only upon ( measurable ) atomic energies, identifies neon as the most electronegative element, closely followed by fluorine and helium.
- A list of the electron affinities was used by Robert S . Mulliken to develop an electronegativity scale for atoms, equal to the average of the electron affinity and ionization potential.
- He was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 1949 . He is known for developing, with A . Louis Allred, the Allred-Rochow electronegativity scale.
- It's difficult to find electronegativity scale in a sentence.
- :: : : : The other interesting article, in the " Journal of the American Chemical Society, " discussed a new electronegativity scale . The authors note that their electronegativity values for Bi and Po fall within the range of EN values ( 1.9 2.2 ) ascribed to metalloids.