electrical discharge machining in a sentence
- The parts are designed considering manufacturability with electrical discharge machining in mind.
- Internal threads can also be formed using a sinker EDM ( electrical discharge machining ).
- Electrical discharge machining ( EDM ) is another subtractive manufacturing process used in the mesoscale.
- The moulds can be manufactured either by CNC machining or by using electrical discharge machining processes.
- The institute is the main Ukrainian research facility dealing with electric welding and electrical discharge machining.
- It's difficult to find electrical discharge machining in a sentence.
- The electrical discharge machining ( EDM ) or spark erosion process has become widely used in mould making.
- Grinding ( abrasive cutting ), Electrical discharge machining ( EDM ) and laser cutting are all relatively easy.
- Because of complicated geometry, NCGs are most likely spur gears and molding or electrical discharge machining technology is used instead of generation.
- Sommer's company, Reliable EDM, was founded in 1986 and is the largest electrical discharge machining shop in North America.
- On a much smaller scale, synthetic graphite electrodes are used in electrical discharge machining ( EDM ), commonly to make injection molds for plastics.
- Their blades were hand ground from carbon steel and cast through the lost-wax process; inscriptions were added to the blades via electrical discharge machining.
- The company is a developer and stockist of graphite material for use in nuclear power, particularly electrical discharge machining electrode, high temperature, and mechanical applications.
- In 2005, Smith was the only company in the United States to produce scope rings and mounts via wire-cut electrical discharge machining ( EDM ).
- Other improvements include the use of electrical discharge machining to produce complex, three-dimensional hammers that trade-off the magnetic circuit, mechanical resonances, and printing speed.
- More recent, advanced machining techniques include precision CNC machining, electrical discharge machining ( EDM ), electro-chemical erosion, laser cutting, or water jet cutting to shape metal workpieces.
More: 1 2
- electrical dipole moment in a sentence
- electrical discharge in a sentence
- electrical discharge grinding in a sentence
- electrical discharge in gases in a sentence
- electrical discharge machine in a sentence
- electrical discharge time constant in a sentence
- electrical discharge wire - cutting in a sentence
- electrical discharge wire-cutting in a sentence
- electrical discharges in a sentence
- electrical distribution in a sentence