electrical discharge in gases in a sentence
- He acquired his electrical discharges in gases, and high voltage technology.
- Their studies on electrical discharges in gases helped lay the foundations for plasma physics.
- In collaboration with Ernst Gehrcke at the PTR, Seeliger continued his research on electrical discharges in gases.
- After World War II, Weizel focused his scientific research on the physics of electrical discharges in gases.
- His research focus was in the fields of electric currents, magnetism, and electrical discharges in gases.
- It's difficult to find electrical discharge in gases in a sentence.
- Gehrcke contributed to the experimental techniques of interference spectroscopy ( interferometry ), physiological optics, and the physics of electrical discharges in gases.
- Cady was born in Providence, Rhode Island, graduated from Brown University in 1895, and studied 1897-1900 at the University of Berlin, receiving his Ph . D . in Physics in 1900 . ( From 1895-1897 he was also instructor in mathematics at Brown . ) He was a Magnetic Observer from 1900-1902 with the Coast and Geodetic Survey, and from 1902-1946 he was a professor of physics at Wesleyan University, where his principal interests included electrical discharges in gases, piezoelectricity, ultrasound, piezoelectric resonators and oscillators, and crystal devices.