electric 49 in a sentence
- In 2006 the it was announced there would be no Electric 49 that year, but that the band had not broken up.
- The Electric 49 focused on highlighting artistically challenging Native American Musicians throughout the Americas, and its goal was to highlight contemporary Native music.
- Throughout the years, the Electric 49 has featured Heavy metal, Reggae, Blues, Hip hop, and Waila ( Chicken Scratch ).
- Leaving their mark on the New Mexico music scene, Red Earth created and organized the Electric 49, an annual concert that was held during the weekend of the annual Gathering of Nations Pow-wow in Albuquerque.
- In 2000, Red Earth released a 5-song EP, " Live ! " recorded at the Electric 49 . The band spent much of 2002 and early 2003 recording their studio follow up, " Zia Soul ", which found them working with Ozomatli's Wil-Dog Abers and musicians ranging from the Navajo Nation to Brazil.
- It's difficult to find electric 49 in a sentence.