economic monitor in a sentence
- The Economic Monitor is published by the economic faculty and several copies are available on-line.
- "Although recession remains unlikely in Australia in 2001, Access Economics cannot rule out a mild contraction, " the group's May Economics Monitor report said.
- Other possible external restraints include the impact of the SARS outbreak and the Iraq crisis, the bank said in its annual Thailand Economic Monitor.
- Potomac Economics monitors the RGGI allowance market in order to protect and foster competition, as well as to increase the confidence of participants and the public in the allowance market.
- "The 11th of September attacks and subsequent events as you all know have introduced an additional element of uncertainty to an already weakening economy, " said Pradumna Rana, a manager from ADB's Asia Economic Monitor.
- It's difficult to find economic monitor in a sentence.