dwelling space in a sentence
- Bollineni Hillside will have dwelling space of approximately six million sft . after completion.
- By the 1980s each citizen had a little more than 13 square meters of dwelling space.
- The two story addition and the ell to its right effectively form a second dwelling space.
- The insides are separated into different dwelling spaces by partition which usually have inter-connecting doors.
- In these three square-shaped parts dwelling spaces, receiving rooms, parlours and cabinets are situated.
- It's difficult to find dwelling space in a sentence.
- Houses use a range of different roofing systems to keep precipitation such as rain from getting into the dwelling space.
- Her continuous investigation within the phenomenology of architecture breathes through the video work where the frame space becomes her dwelling space.
- For example, the lay leadership carefully maintained a dwelling space, attached to the church, for the absent priest.
- The old schoolrooms were converted to dwelling space and the new school building was built on a plot of municipal land called Hirtengarten in 1908.
- They are all three-and-a-half story buildings with space for storefronts on street level and dwelling space on the upper floors.
- Stressing the importance of the occupant in the planning, use and shaping of the dwelling space, Migge considered the dwelling unit as malleable based on need.
- The design is a play on the Wall House, an unbuilt project by John Hejduk, in which pockets of dwelling space are suspended from an upright concrete slab.
- If the host nest is in the roof or walls of a house, then it is not unusual for the larvae to end up crawling about in the dwelling space.
- Although residential property prices have fallen by 39 % since 2007, the average price of dwelling space was ?2, 375.6 per sq . m . in early 2014,
- The Tavy Bridge area is now being redeveloped by Gallions in partnership with Wates Group; the plans include homes with dwelling space at ground floor level, making them susceptible to any future flooding.
More: 1 2