dust ball in a sentence
- I'll bet you'll find some dust balls.
- Aliens visiting our planet by definition have made it off their own dust ball.
- Usually you can just remove the top of the machine and pull the dust balls away.
- His wife Sheri finally got tired of having a human dust ball instead of a husband.
- You might find golf balls in their house, but you could look forever for dust balls.
- It's difficult to find dust ball in a sentence.
- No able-bodied family member or dust ball was safe at that time of the year.
- Sooner or later, the poisonous dust balls of old resentments slip out and begin contaminating the atmosphere.
- Dust balls and cat dander were the big crimes then, and we were guilty on both counts.
- You can : Remove the cover and check around the exhaust fan and remove any large dust balls that block circulation.
- Inside, its labyrinth of staircases, halls and elevators are dotted with dust balls and wrapped in an eerie hush.
- Long and torpid, he lies in a cold room filled with dust balls and declares, " I am not interested in myself ."
- Down on all fours with the dust balls, I pull the portfolio from under my bed and remove the garbage bag covered with six years of dust.
- Those with the condition are more likely to let dust balls gather in the absent child's room and less likely to be found folding shirts at midnight.
- Like many a new parent you shudder as the constant stream of well-wishers wades through unread newspapers and dust balls in what used to be a tidy home.
- With each improvement _ sweeping up the ancient dust balls, applying a fresh coat of paint, adding artwork to the walls _ ever more people chose to climb.